Today I received the stylish blogger award from Amy at Amy designs! I want to give her a big thank you. She has seen the majority of my projects in person, and helps give me inspiration for new projects. Hopefully with her help I can get the hang of blogging and keeping it updated!
The conditions of the Award are:
1. Make a post linking back to the person who gave you this award
2.Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award (dont' know that many)
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've won the award. ( Although i don't know many bloggers, it's my goal to get to know more creative crafty people like myself and have a great following)
1. The person who gave me this award is my super awesome talented best friend Amy at http://www.amydesigns.blogspot.com
2. Seven random things about my self are:
I'm a mother to a vivacious beautiful 3 year old daughter, I'm a nurse and all though my job can be very stressful, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love couponing and saving as much money as possible (thats the way i justify buying scrapbooking materials....lol), i have lost around 85 pounds in the past year, i love researching my family tree, i have an odd habit of reading obituaries (when you are a nurse you wonder about patients and this can explain what happens to them once they are discharged, and recently we have had an owl inhabiting our newspaper box and it made the local newspaper!